Tuesday, October 23, 2007

11 Months Old!

Only ONE more month to go!! We can't believe it's almost been a year. Time has flown sooooo quickly since Alexa joined our family. We can't imagine life without her. As you can see from the MANY pictures I've posted this past month, it's been a busy one. Alexa is so much fun. She's learning to play on her own from time to time which gives mommy a much needed break to get other things done, although she still likes mommy to be close. She is cruising around anything and everything she can pull up on but hasn't taken that first step on her own yet...I think she knows that crawling is faster at this point! She's also jabbering up a storm, "talking" in her own special language. She loves to play ball with her daddy which consists of just rolling the ball back and forth between them. She tries to throw the ball but it usually ends up closer to her than her daddy. Although she did catch it one off a bounce under her chin (how impressed were we????!!!)....Kevin and I were so proud of her athletic ability!!! Anyways, we took this adorable picture of her, thanks to those family members who helps us fix the background. I couldn't figure out though how to save it back on my computer so that it didn't cut off Alexa's head!??!! Oh well, it still shows her sweet face! See you next month!

2 comments:

Krista said...

What a doll! Tui and Alexa are so close in age. I would love for them to play together. So come visit me!

The Meyers said...

Hey hot stuff!! I tagged you. Check out my blog and it will make sense if you have not done it yet.