Monday, October 15, 2007

Makin' Messes

Today had been a productive day...everything was going well - we'd gone for a walk in the park, came home and I'd made my dinners for dinner group while Alexa was napping and had even started laundry. Then Alexa woke up and she was in a pretty good mood and we were just playing. Well, she loves those Gerber fruit puffs and also likes to just shake the cannister that they come in. And I had briefly taken my attention away from her as I was watching probably A Baby Story or something :-) and then looked over and found this! I didn't think she could get the lid off....but apparently I was wrong....WAY wrong!! Anyways, she thought she was pretty funny and I couldn't help but laugh so we took some pictures and a video before cleaning up the mess. You gotta love kids! I know this is just a glimpse of what is yet to come...

3 comments:

Dickson Family said...

too cute. love your blog. i am still a blog reject. i don't know how to do cool things. happy everything

Michael and Brinn said...

I love that girl. She is so cute Collette. Really. I love her fat thighs and soft tight skin. Sorry to her family that is far and don't get to hold her. You are missing out.

jenny said...

Way too cute - pretty soon you wil be saying "It's a good thing you are cute!!!!"