Thursday, November 8, 2007

woops!

This is how I found Alexa in her crib this morning. She slept fabulously last night - from 7:00 pm until 9:00 this morning. I had bought her some new jammies a couple weeks ago but they fit her just perfectly and since she still needed some more jammies, I bought some that were a bit bigger....I guess they're just a little too big right now!! I thought it was pretty cute though!
If you look closely in the 2nd picture, you can see part of Alexa's jack-o-lantern grin. She's had her two bottom teeth for some time but now also has her two laterals on top and one central. So she's waiting for one more of her top middle teeth. It's pretty much adorable!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Too funny...wait til it is everything including her diaper AND she leaves a surprise for you as well!! She has the funniest little grin! Hope that you feel better today!

The Wilkes said...

Those are cute pictures! I love the smile!

jenny said...

ok - she is the most adorable baby ever!!! Give that adorable grin a kiss from gramma!!!!

Krista said...

Hahaha....you have the "dental" lingo down pat! She is a gorgeous little girl....I think she was just puttin on a show for everyone.

The Meyers said...

She is sooooooooooo cute! Wow she is looking so old!

Heather said...

Collette,
Sorry, but I didn't know how to get back with you. There is a link on my blog now to my sisters business blog--it's Froggie Kisses, but it's still under construction. It should have her email though!
Happy Thanksgiving!