Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday Week Finale

Thank you to my wonderful husband for making my birthday week a fabulous one. He left me notes each morning and then surprised me with a real date on Saturday night. We went to a fancier restaurant, Porcini's, on Frankfort Avenue. It's one we've been wanting to try but needed a special occasion to justify it! Turning 30 was definitely a special occasion!! Anyways, the food was great and my date was everything I could ever ask for. I love you, Kevin!

2 comments:

ollie said...

Fun! I had no idea there was so much stuff going on at Frankfort Ave! We only do stuff around Bardstown Rd. and the highlands that we forget that Frankfort Ave is a cool place too!

jenny said...

Your momma thinks you are so beautiful inside and out!! Thanks for being my kid and for finding a wonderful man. Just explain to me why he couldn't have been born Canadian - is that tooo much to ask???