Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Alexa and I want Kevin to know what a great dad we think he is!! I couldn't ask for a better father for my little girl and she couldn't ask for a better daddy! We love and appreciate all he does for us. Happy Father's Day!
Alexa giving daddy his gifts!
A framed picture of daddy and Alexa to put on his desk. A photo book of daddy and Alexa from this past year.

Alexa wasn't quite sure about giving daddy the cards!

We had our friends the Wikles' over for Aaron's first Father's Day and shared the eclair cake I made for Kevin with them. Alexa wasn't too sure what to think of little Samantha.

Getting a lil' more sure...

I can't believe she actually let mommy hold another baby. I guess as long as she was there too, life was okay!!

2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

cute babies, but you look super cute! I love that dress on you!

The Wilkes said...

That's weird that Kevin is all decked out in UofA gear! :)