Sunday, July 6, 2008

Girls' Shopping Trip...

Yesterday, I got up bright and early to travel to Cincinnati to the Gap Clearance Center. I was joined by Heidi Annison (thanks Heidi for getting this going!), Rachael Ice and Brittany Curfew. We all got some good deals (I scored 6 shirts, a cardigan, two pairs of pants and a pair of shoes for me, two polo shirts for Kevin, two shirts and a pair of shoes for Alexa...ALL for $36!!!!) and then had a yummy lunch at Abuelos, a Mexican Food Embassy. It was rather enjoyable. We had a great time and I am so grateful for the fun friendships I've made here in Kentucky...you girls are awesome!

3 comments:

bbcurfew said...

Haha, I love that picture! That's great. It sure was hard getting up that morning after the wild night before that, but it sure was worth it! Good times.

The Wilkes said...

Looks like you scored some good deals! Good for you. I got my paper from this awesome website I found that has tons of free scrapbooking downloads. http://blog.ameliescrap.com/

And it's constantly being updated everyday.

Kade and Emily said...

Yeah, how fun! I have big plans to go back in September when my sister comes out...I may need to loose a few lbs before then.