Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

This afternoon we took Alexa to the "World's Largest Halloween Party" at the Zoo. We went last year as well and had a great time so we were looking forward to keeping up the tradition. However, it was WAY busier this year. After the intial bottleneck though, it opened up and we were able to walk at a normal pace.
Here's our little chicken!! Pretty much the cutest chicken ever, if you ask me!!! :-)
And here she is saying "CHEESE" and strollin' with daddy!
I couldn't resist this picture!
And here's a look at THEN and NOW...Then being October 12, 2007 (Alexa was almost 11 months old) and Now being today, October 11, 2008 (Alexa almost 23 months old). She's grown up quite a lot in a year!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the costume. I wanted one of my kids to be that this year but no luck!

{Amanda G} said...

She is the cutest littl chicken ever! It looks like you all had such a good time. We want to go, but I don't know if it is going to happen with Kirk. I might just have to go by myself. I love the pics of you and Alexa. Both so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

That is a pretty cute chicken you got there!

Heidi said...

SO CUTE!!! I lOVE the costume.

jenny said...

Grams thinks she has the cutest grand daughter ever made!!!
-not to mention the cutest little chicken!!!