Monday, April 27, 2009

The end draweth nigh...

So for those of you who picked Wednesday, April 29th as the baby's arrival date...you have a pretty good shot at winning the prediction game. Winning what exactly has yet to be determined!! Anyways, I had my last doctor's appointment this morning. I am still at 1cm and the baby is sitting quite high still so my doctor didn't think the baby wanted to do this on her own anyways AND she thinks she's going to be a good size baby so she scheduled me to be induced this Wednesday, instead of waiting until Friday!!!
Yay!! That works out perfectly...my mom arrives in a couple hours and Kevin has his oral path final tomorrow afternoon and then the baby come on Wednesday! Kevin will still have to reschedule some finals on Wednesday and Thursday but it'll all be good! Anyways, we won't have a laptop or cell phone with internet access while we're at the hospital (we're just not that technologically advanced) :-) ...but we'll try and get information and pictures posted as soon as possible after baby Payton arrives! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Uh oh, stubborn already...it's going to be a long 18 years...trust me 1 year has already proven quite interesting with a stubborn little girl! Good luck on Wednesday smoking Payton out!

Ashley said...

That's my Birth-day..so I think it's a GREAT day to come into the world...I hope everything goes well for you!!!

Jessie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her!

The Mortenson Family said...

Did I tell you that is mine and Matt's 10th Anniversary! =) We can't wait to meet her!!

kelseyp said...

YAYAYAYA!! your having a baby!!! good luck with everything. i can't wait to see pics of little baby payton!