Monday, July 27, 2009

Money's Worth

When Alexa was 9 months old, we took a trip to Canada to visit my family. During that trip, a great friend, Holly, gave us this adorable outfit for Alexa. It was sized 24 months but I couldn't wait to put her in it and she wore it quite often even though it was a little big and the capris were more like pants. So here she is on September 6, 2007.
And then here she is with her daddy on February 6, 2008.
And it still fit her the following summer. Here she is again on June 30, 2008.
And it STILL fits her this summer. She absolutely loves this outfit. This is her today, July 27, 2009. So thank you Holly...you definitely got your money's worth when you made this purchase!!! And I'm sure Payton will get her fair share of wearing it as well!!
I can't believe how much my baby has grown...it's so fun to go back and see how much she's changed in so short a time!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Well she's grown into quite a little lady!