Sunday, August 9, 2009

A package from Gramma!

Yesterday, Alexa received a package in the mail addressed to HER!! Our mail lady knocked on the door and said she had a package that needed a signature and she didn't know if she was pronouncing it correctly, but was there an "A-LEX-A Mortenson" here. You should have seen Alexa's face!! She was soooooo excited that it was just for her. (Our mail lady sees us quite often so I'm sure she really did know how to say Alexa's name and just wanted to make it extra special for her...so thanks mail lady!!) And thank you Gramma Jenny for sending a package to Alexa. Gramma got Alexa this adorable skirt that Alexa couldn't wait to wear. Here she is before church this morning, showing it AND her wonderful little personality off!! And Gramma didn't leave the rest of us out...she sent me some goodies and she sent a cute pink dress for Payton that she doesn't quite fit into so pictures will have to wait on that one!!
I tried to get a shot of the two of them together, but Payton just can't quite hold herself up yet.
Me and my girls!
I hope they know how much I love them!!

1 comments:

cassie said...

oh they know! you are such an awesome mommy!