Saturday, August 29, 2009

Payton: 4 Months Old!!!

Our sweet baby girl is 4 months old today!
We had her 4 month well check yesterday and here are her stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 14 oz (97%)
Height: 24 1/4" (50%)
She also got 2 shots and one oral vaccine and she did great. She even got bandaids that matched her cute skirt...what a stylish little girl!! Some things that Payton is doing now: starting to sit on her own (albeit unsteadily), sleeping longer stretches (her good nights are 9pm - 4:30am), "talking" pretty much all the time, laughing on a regular basis (especially when Alexa is around), and has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her little fingers! She is such a joy to our family...I just can't get enough of kissing those cheeks!
Happy 4 Months little lady!!

4 comments:

Aston Family said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months!!! She is sooooo cute and looks just like her big sister! :)

The Meyers said...

I love her chubby cheeks. She is soooo cute!

jenny said...

pretty much adorable!! Wish gramma could kiss those adorable cheeks. They have groan a little since I was there!!! Straight cream -- I tell you!!! tons of luv!!

jenny said...

woops -- that was a freudian slip if I ever saw one!!! --- I really meant "grown"!!!