Monday, November 2, 2009

Picture Fun

As you've probably noticed lately on my blog...I've been having fun playing around with my photos. This is no exception. We took the first photo after Alexa's first Boo at the Zoo, so we repeated it again last year. But we didn't park in the same spot this year and it was a cloudy day the day we went to the zoo and so it just didn't happen. But on the morning of Halloween, my wonderful friend, Amanda, took our family pictures downtown. As we wrapped it up and were walking back to the car, I snapped the last picture as Alexa and Kevin had walked on ahead. I thought it showed the transition though...first she can't walk, then she's still pretty little and tuckered out after walking through the zoo, and finally, she's such a big girl now! I can't believe my baby is almost THREE!

0 comments: