Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh so PRETTY!

My sweet, dear, generous friend Nancy sent the girls these beautiful dresses and sweaters for Christmas! I got the package earlier this week and couldn't wait for today to dress them up! And Alexa was so excited too. The day it came, she had to try the dress on to "see if it fits mom" and then proceeded to twirl around the living room in her "new ballerina dress". And she was equally excited to show Payton her matching dress. I sure hope these girls are always the best of friends!
Thanks again Nance! We love you!

3 comments:

McCandless Co. said...

Your girls look SOOO cute! I love your family pictures too, I really need to get on the ball and get some done. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Laura Jansson said...

So cute to be matchy-matchy! Such pretty girls :)

jenny said...

Merry Christmas to my little Christmas angels!!! you are soooo precious and so cute!!!