Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW Day!

Why is it that kids love snow so much????? We had a pretty good snow storm and Alexa couldn't wait to play in it! We bundled her up the best we could (I refused to buy real winter clothes this year as we'll never need "winter" clothes again!!!), and off she went with Jonny. As you can tell, they had a great time. I even braved the weather (I know, shocking!!!) to watch Alexa and visit with Jonny's mommy! As much as I'm not a fan of snow or cold temperatures, it is pretty fun to see so much joy in your little one's face!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you ever survive Canada Collette? :) I think you just married Kevin cuz you knew he could get you out and away from Canada coldness!

jenny said...

That is exactly what she did -- but don't tell Kevin!!