Wednesday, December 26, 2012

..::Christmas 2012: Our Little Family::..

After getting home from Grandma and Grandpa's, we opened our Christmas pajamas.
 



 
All decked out in our new pj's!

 
I sure love these cute kiddos!


Once the kids were tucked safely in bed...Santa paid us a visit!

 
He even left a nice note for them!

 
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

 
We opened some stockings...



 
Then onto the presents! 




 
(That's my pretending-to-act-surprised face)

 


 
The kids couldn't wait to get outside to try out Payton and Barrett's new rides.


 
Oh my what handsome guys I have!
Daddy didn't have to work today so we just had a fun day together as a family!

 
We even made homemade root beer!

 
And saw a double rainbow!


 
It was a wonderful Christmas.
I sure love this time of year when we get to spend time with family and focus on our Savior!

0 comments: