Friday, May 2, 2008

Goodbye Sophomore...hello Junior!!!

We did it!!! Or rather Kevin did it...Alexa and I were just the strong, supporting cast!! We can now officially say we are a 3rd year dental student family!! Two down, only two more to go. What a great feeling this is. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel now! I am so proud of Kevin and all his hard work and despite this being the worst year of his entire academic career, we still saw a lot of him and he still helped out around the house and was a fantastic husband and father. I have been truly blessed to have him in my life. Alexa and I are pretty lucky girls!! We love you!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, time flies! Congrats to Kev for surviving, looks like you guys have a lot of fun there!

Dickson Family said...

isn't it great....i am excited too. until we have to leave...then i won't be excited i am sure.

Kade and Emily said...

You girls should have taken a page from my book and married your future dentists after their second year. It makes those 4 long years of dental school so much easier when you only have to deal with 2.
Congrats to Kevin! You're half way there!

The Meyers said...

I know I cant believe it! Yeah ! 2 years down and 2 to go.