Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our little Sweet "P"ea!

So I've gone a little crazy in taking pictures of Payton the last couple days! I just don't want her to ever think that as the 2nd child that she got the shaft by us not taking any pictures of her. She'll NEVER be able to claim that one!!! Anyways, she's really smiling now and starting to "talk"...she even told my mom quite the story over the phone today. It's pretty cute. I love how interactive she's becoming. I especially love the faces that she makes!
And who doesn't love little, tiny feet???
Can you believe my two and half month old can sit up so well on her own??
I realized that I don't have many pictures of me with my little sweet pea so here one is for your viewing enjoyment! Oh and I also just got my hair done, not that you can really tell in the picture.

2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

Super cute pictures! She is getting so grown up already! Stop that Miss Payton!

Ortensia Norton said...

Oh my! I thought they were pictures of a doll!