Tuesday, July 7, 2009

W-I-L-D Wildcats!!

Bear Down Arizona, Bear Down Red and Blue...
With Kevin as a daddy, our kids have no option but to be Arizona Wildcat fans! It won't be forced upon them, it's just in their blood!! Alexa's favorite song to sing is the U of A fight song, Bear Down, which she sings for our Bishop every Sunday so she can get some treats!! And she loves to wear her "bear down" shorts so she can be just like daddy.
Here are our little wildcats!!
And, of course, I have to do another comparison picture!! Guesses anyone???
Left: Alexa, Right: Payton
It really does amaze me how much these two look alike, yet look quite different at the same time. And yes, I will be going back to old pics of Alexa quite often to find more outfits to put Payton in so I can do exact comparisons!!! It's just too fun! Oh how I love these sweet little spirits that I'm privileged enough to call mine!
Go CATS!!

6 comments:

Trev and Shan said...

Collette, they are twins!!! I cannot believe how alike they look(ed)!!!!! Adorable!

cassie said...

i totally could only guess on who was who b/c of what was in the background. haha. your girls are darling!

kelseyp said...

That is NUTS how much they look alike.. both adorable!! at least you know that payton will be a cute 2 year old too!

{Amanda G} said...

You got me on this one! I was totally wrong! Twins I tell ya! It will be fun to see what Payton looks like as she gets older!

Anderson Family said...

I'm so glad that Kevin's raising these girls right! Bear Down Arizona!
Payton's pretty lucky to be a mini-Alexa!

Ortensia Norton said...

Though they are both chubby, Payton wins!!!!!