Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Best

Since we were all dressed up today for church AND we had a little extra time this morning...I figured it'd be a good time to take some pictures. I thought Alexa looked so grown up in this adorable dress I found at a consignment sale! And since she loves to pose these days, it wasn't hard to get her picture taken!!
She wanted to pose with mommy!!
We couldn't leave Payton out. She was already in her carseat when we took the above pictures before church. So I snapped a few really quickly right when we got home. I love pictures of Kevin with our girls!

2 comments:

Aston Family said...

Cute pics!!! You all look soooo good! The girls are getting so big!! What a GOOD looking family you have!

jenny said...

what a cute family --we luv you all way too much!!!!