Friday, January 29, 2010

More Snow!

Well, we had another snow storm come through Louisville, much to my dismay...but much to Alexa's happiness!! I swear, if she didn't look so much like me, I might think she wasn't my daughter when it comes to her love of snow!! :-) If I never see the white stuff again in my life, I'd honestly be a happy girl!
**
BUT it does make me happy to see her so excited about it! And this time she got to have her daddy play outside with her. She did a much better job this year making a snow angel!
She went and knocked on Jonny's door to have him come play outside too but I didn't get any pictures of them together before they headed inside to warm up with hot cocoa, oh and marshmallows too, can't forget those!!! :-) Here they are getting all warmed up and relaxing after their outside excursion!
What a fun day!!

1 comments:

jenny said...

pretty soon you will have to buy her skis and watch while she comes to visit Gramma Jenny in candada and the ski hills!!!