Monday, February 1, 2010

{Picture in Picture}

I thought this picture was pretty cool!
***
Today is Alexa's friend Zach's 4th Birthday! Here they are playing on "Birthday Island". They got to navigate through with flashlights, play duck duck goose, london bridge is falling down, eat lunch in their fort and have cake. How fun! It's amazing to me that Zach is now 4 YEARS old! When we first met him, he was 4 MONTHS old. It definitely doesn't seem like that much time has gone by. But then, I was pregnant with Alexa when we met him and now she's almost 3 1/2. CRAZY! Alexa had such a fun time with her friends - from left to right - Sydney T., Zach R., Kasen T., Brielle K. and Alexa. She's sure going to miss all her great friends when we move. :-(
***
In fact, the other day after church, Alexa told me "I'm going to break Katherine's heart mom". She then proceeded to tell me that Brielle is moving to "Utahn", she's moving to "bear-down 'Ona" and she's "going to break Katherine's heart". I said, yep she's sure going to miss you! Apparently they were talking about who was moving and who was staying in her Primary Class that day. It will be a tough adjustment and we'll stay in touch with our friends here, but we'll make new friends too...hopefully!!! :-)

0 comments: