Sunday, October 31, 2010

:::More Halloween Fun:::

October was a busy month...full of lots of fun things to do for Halloween. On October 27th, we had my friend Kristy comer over with her sweet kiddos, Logan and Allison, to make Halloween Sugar Cookies. The kids, well Alexa and Logan anyways, had a blast! I think they consumed more frosting than anything, but they sure had a good time!! Even Payton got in on the fun!!
On October 28th, we went to the library for their special Halloween Storytime. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so no pictures from that. But then on October 29th, IHOP was doing their Scary Face Pancake Day free for kids 12 and under!!! Woohoo....I have a hard time passing up free things! So off we went to IHOP where I enjoyed some yummy pumpkin pancakes while the kiddos enjoyed decorating their scary face pancakes. Thanks Tiffany and Kristy for joining in on our fun!!
That same night, we carried on the tradition of making jack-o-lantern pizzas. Alexa had so much fun! I'm sure Miss Payton will get into these festivities more next year!! :-)
And then we had to carve our pumpkin! We waited until the last minute because it's still so warm here that we didn't want our poor punkin' to shrivel up before All Hallows Eve!! Alexa really got into it this year. She was digging out the guts and everything.
And here's our finished product. There were no pictures of the actual carving process done by a VERY talented artist (also known as YOURS TRULY!!!)....mostly because I'm not really enjoying being in pictures during this whole pregnancy process!!! But I was pretty pleased with the outcome of our cute ghost!
And last, but certainly not least, we attended a Quad-Ward Trunk'R'Treat at our church last night. It was pretty crazy with 4 wards being in attendance but the girls had fun anyways. And my oh my if I don't have the cutest lion and witch ever!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

0 comments: