Wednesday, March 9, 2011

::Blast from the Past::

While my parents were visiting last month, I downloaded a bunch of pictures off my mom's laptop that she had taken on her camera over several visits, either us going to Canada, or them coming to visit us, that she had never emailed to me. And so I wanted to share some of my favorites! We'll start with the most recent and work our way back...
***
MAY 2010
***
Right after we moved back to Arizona last year and into our new house, my mom and sister, Benita, came for a visit. We put my mom to work right away painting Alexa's room "Princess Pink". Alexa even got in on the fun!!
My mom brought these crazy tights for both the girls, which they LOVED, and so we had to take a picture!!
We spent a lot of time at the pool last summer....it's crazy to see how little Payton was! And how skinny I was!! I know, I know...I pregnant now, VERY pregnant...but still, I'm very much looking forward to not having 3 chins, sausage fingers and cankles anymore!! :-)
Auntie Beeta and Alexa
Gramma Jenny and Payton
Gramma and Alexa
Auntie Beeta and Payton (Payton was in LOVE with her phone!!)
AUGUST 2008
***

My parents came to visit at the end of August 2008, right when we found out we were pregnant with Payton. Alexa was 21 months old, just a little younger than Payton is right now.

We went and played at the splashpark...I can't get over how little she looks!
Having fun in the car with Gramma!
We went to the Falls of the Ohio with my parents.
AUGUST 2007
***
We went to Canada for a visit when Alexa was 9 months old. I believe this was when my baby brother, Sam, got home from his mission. Look at the chunky little baby Alexa was!!! :-)
My good friend, Holly, came up to visit me while we were there. It was great to see her!
Ummm...can you tell Shental and I are sisters??? :-) Kev's just enjoyin' his cupcake!!
Oh MY...those cheeks!!! Alexa loved all the attention from her aunts!
Here she is with my sister Tausha.
Me and my baby!! I seriously can't believe I'm going to have THREE babies in a matter of weeks!!!
And this was on our way to the airport to head back to Louisville.
I'm glad I finally got these pictures from my mom! I didn't do any editing on them, however, so don't mind the red eyes and whatnot...it would just have taken too much time! Time that I really don't have at the present moment.
But I enjoyed my blast to the past, I hope you did too!!

0 comments: