Saturday, March 12, 2011

..::Blessed::..

I am feeling extremely grateful today! Grateful for amazing friends who planned and put together a fun baby shower for Baby Boy!! Camille and Kristy, THANK YOU sooooooo much! And thank you to my sister-in-law, Emily, and my friends Melissa and Winnie also for helping with the food...and to all my wonderful friends who came to my shower and spoiled Baby Boy rotten!! We are so grateful for everyone's generosity and friendship!!
And a special shout out to Melissa for the fabulous cake!
I just can't believe I've been blessed to have not one, but TWO, showers for this baby. I'm so very grateful for the wonderful ward we moved into here in Tucson and for the fabulous friends I've been able to make along the way!
**
Thanks again Kristy and Camille!

0 comments: