Sunday, April 24, 2011

..:Hoppy Easter:..

Our community held a big Easter Egg Hunt yesterday and we decided to venture out to it. We had to get tickets ahead of time and they had all of the children grouped into ages. It worked out really well and the girls had a great time!
After enjoying the community Easter egg hunt, we came home and Alexa and Gramma had fun decorating Easter eggs. I bought a new kit this year that you could just paint the eggs...way easier cleanup than dyeing the eggs!! And way easier cleanup when Gramma is there to do all the work and all I have to do is sit back and enjoy my new baby!! :-)
Then this morning, while Kevin took the girls to church, the Easter Bunny visited our house. He even left some eggs out in our own backyard, so the girls got to do another little hunt.
Despite all the floofy stuff attached to Easter, I am so grateful for this time of year to reflect on the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. I know He gave his life for me and that He rose again so that I too can return to live with my Heavenly Father again some day.
***
Happy Easter!!

1 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! I love Alexa's smock. ;) and I love your foot picture at the top!!