Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Me Thinks it's The End of Naps :(

This is what happens when your almost 3 year old decides she doesn't want to nap anymore...she crashes in the late afternoon! I really really REALLY am not ready for her to be done with naps, but is it worth the fight every. single. day???? I may have to lose the battle on this one!
On a happier note....this little man is the light of my life right now!!! He brings so much joy into our family. I really don't know what I'd do without him! And yes, he is holding a bottle and playing with a baby doll...but in all fairness, he just loves anything his big sisters are playing with and is usually trying to take it from them!!! :-)

1 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I'm just jealous that she's napped this long. Kira quit at 26 months. The transition is always the worst. Hopefully it passes quickly.
I've also seen much worse from a little brother. At least his nails aren't painted pink, right?