Monday, May 12, 2008

Celebrations!!

We are celebrating our 4th Anniversary this week (the 15th). It's been a wonderful 4 years, the best of my life and I am so grateful for a fabulous husband who I am blessed to share forever with! I couldn't ask for anything better. I love you Kevin!
Here's us THEN... And here we are now!
To celebrate, I planned a fun date last Friday night. We got a babysitter and went out for a night on the town!! At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try out this place called Incredible Dave's. It's like a giant Chuck-E-Cheese, I guess (I've never been to Chuck-e's). It was a lot of fun acting like kids. We really were the only adults participating in the different activities. We first stood in line to check out the Euro-Bungee. It was so much fun! Here are some shots from our experience.
I'm really actually nervous!! Up, up and Away!!! Kevin getting ready for his turn. Nice flip babe! What a showoff!! :-)
After playing on the bungee, we checked out the in-house restaurant for some grub. It was a little pricey but definitely tasty. After we'd had our fill, we went on the bumper cars. Those have always been a favorite of mine!! We had a great night of celebrating, not only our upcoming anniversary, but also the fact that we're HALF way through dental school. It was a fun night, I highly recommend it for any of you out there that are really just kids at heart!

3 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! Think that would bounce this baby out???

ollie said...

Happy 4th! Looks like you guys had a blast!

The Wilkes said...

Looks life fun! We will have to check that place out when we get back. AZ is great...the weather is 76 degrees today..crazy!