Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Bump Update - 7 months

28 weeks
FINALLY...the 3rd Trimester!!! Yay!! There IS a light at the end of the tunnel. Although, I'm not sure if I'm excited for that light to come or extremely nervous? I'm looking forward to having a new baby to hold in my arms, but I'm also nervous about having a new baby to hold in my arms...with a toddler attached to my leg. I know women do it all the time, have more than one child...and I'm sure I can do it too, but I just hope I'm up to the challenge. I hope I can equally show my love to both my girls and that Alexa won't feel left out or put on the back burner. I hope I can love this little one inside me as much as I love Alexa. I hope I can provide for her as I've done for Alexa. I hope I can give both my girls a good life and teach them to be loving, caring, good people. I hope my girls will love each other and be great friends. I hope this little one will have her daddy wrapped around her finger just like Alexa does. And I hope they both will know how much their mommy and daddy want and need them.
Wow...I kinda went off on a tangent there. Sorry!
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

You look great! I don't have any doubts that you will be exactly the mother that little Payton needs. Don't worry so much, just take it as it comes along. I can't believe it is going by sooo fast, well at least for me it is!! :)

kelseyp said...

you are sooo cute! 7 months!!! crazy you only have 2 left. i soooo had those same feelings a few short weeks ago. its amazing how smart these little 2 year olds are and how mich easier this transistion is then you think. alexa is gonna love her little sister so much and you are gonna do great. i can't wait to meet little payton.

Rockelle said...

yah...I dont know...I dont love all my kids the same.....okay I'm joking....your heart just expands...you know it!~
I wish I was a cute pregnant as you are...cause you definately make it looks cute!

Anderson Family said...

Finally, you're starting to look pregnant.You've been so tiny thus far!
Don't worry, you'll be great with both girls. I think Alexa will be such a great big sister, that hopefully she'll forget that she has to share her parents.

The Wilkes said...

The only good thing that I tried was the homemade rolls and the diet coke. I think Jon got the ham, which he said was really good.

Kade and Emily said...

You'll be a great mother of two! I was nervous, too, but it all works out.

The Meyers said...

You are the cutest preggo girl :-) Love ya!

Christy said...

i agree with all of the above comments. you're looking absolutely gorgeous !!! not that much longer either...YAY.

Unknown said...

You look so great! I had these same fears before I got pregnant with Jacob, it's hard to want to share your love with another one when you love the one you have so much already. But, you can, and it's amazing! Hard at times, but amazing. My one piece of advice on this suject is when they are both crying and needing attention, tend to Alexa first...she remembers, the baby won't ;) It takes a lot of will power, but in the end works out better.