Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Fun!

We had friends over to watch the Superbowl tonight and so I had to show off the good eats. Here is the football cheese ball I made for the festivities. I was pretty impressed with it, even if I do say so myself! :-)
And here are the cute football cupcakes that the Curfews brought over. We also enjoyed yummy brats courtesy of the Roundys! Thanks guys for sharing in our fun and good eats. Too bad I didn't get any pics while everyone was here. Seems to be the story of my life!
But here is Alexa giving her daddy some pre-grame lovin!

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Very impressive! I'd be bragging too!

Christy said...

very creative cheese ball ! looks like you had a fun party.

Kade and Emily said...

I loved the food ball cheese ball! You and Brittany are both so creative! I'm glad to hear you can be so positive, even after your team lost. ;)

Krista said...

I love the cheese football. I may have to try that one sometime!