Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The many faces of Alexa!!

These pictures make me laugh. They truly capture Alexa's fun little personality! I was telling her to smile and say "cheese" for the camera and this is what we got! She'd have to "peek" at the picture after each one to see herself. She's a funny girl! Her newest thing is to get mad. She'll put her little hands on her hips and say "I'm mad" and "more mad" and stomp around the house. She's not sure what she's mad at, she just knows she's mad. Where do kids get these things??? I know for a fact, I've NEVER put my hands on my hips and said "I'm mad".

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

She is so CUTE!!! Too bad she totally knows it. Poor Kevin is going to have his hands full when these girls hit high school!

jenny said...

What a precious baby girl - grams can hardly wait to come and smooch that cute little face!!!