Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Bump Update - 8 Months!!

32 Weeks
Wow...am I already 8 months pregnant???!!! And yet, I feel like I still have an eternity to go. I've become so much more uncomfortable these past several weeks. I have to take it really easy otherwise my lower back and hips ache and I'm pretty much out of commission for a couple days if I've overdone it. I didn't have that with Alexa...then again, I also didn't have a 30 lb toddler that I was carrying around while pregnant with her! Anyways, other than that, things are going great. Payton is a very active little girl, keeping me up most nights with her gymnastic routines and martial art moves, not to mention that it's extremely difficult to find a comfortable position these days. Thank goodness for my pregnancy pillow otherwise I don't think I'd get any relief! But I LOVE to feel her move. As uncomfortable as life can be lately, I know I am in partnership with my Heavenly Father in creating life and that He has entrusted me to take care of Payton during her life here on earth...what a great honor that is. I truly feel blessed to be able to experience the miracle of childbirth.

Well, only 8 weeks more to go! I'm going to have another baby NEXT month, isn't that crazy??!!!

5 comments:

Rockelle said...

Congrats! I miss those days!

Krista said...

Wow...that little girl looks like she is sitting high! I always feel like mine are gonna fall right out they are so low. You look great though!!! I'm excited for you.

The Wilkes said...

Lookin' like one hot preggo mama! Almost done! I hope the final weeks go quickly!

jenny said...

you look great sweetheart - I can hardly believe that it's like 6 weeks until I get to come!!!!

Unknown said...

You look great Collette! Thanks for giving me the reminder of how uncomfortable it can be when you are pregnant haha. It's good to get a reminder like that every now and then...good birth control ;) Congrats to Alexa with the potty training, lucky you , you will only have to change one in diapers!!