Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to Life...Back to Reality!!

My mom left to return to Canada this morning. It's back to reality now. It's been soooo nice having her here to help out and to spoil us all rotten. I'm not sure how I'm going to get two kids out of the house without an extra set of hands...but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Thanks mom for everything you did...we couldn't have done it without you and are so grateful for you taking the time from your already busy life to help us out. We love and miss you too much!! :-)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Your baby is beautiful! Good luck! You'll do great on your own!

jenny said...

you are such a great mom and wife - you will do fine!! and remember how beautiful you are!! I luv you too much forever and ever!!

The Wilkes said...

Hope you guys are doing well. I saw the pictures of Payton and Rachael's blog...very cute! Miss you guys.

Christy said...

You have a great mom and i bet she LOVED every minute of being there with you and your beautiful family. thanks for sharing all your stories and pics.