Friday, May 15, 2009

FIVE Years!!

Five years ago today, I married my best friend! It's by far the best thing I've ever done. I love this guy more than I can say and am so grateful for the kind of man, husband and father that he is. He makes me want to be a better person and I'm eternally thankful that I get to share everything with him. I love you Kevin and look forward to many more years and happy times together!!
To celebrate our anniversary, we went to our favorite restaurant, Varanese! If you haven't been there, we STRONGLY recommend it!! It is fabulous.
It was such a nice evening to get away, just the two of us. And since my mom is still here helping since Payton was born, we even had a free babysitter...not to mention a free dinner thanks also to my parents!! Here are our entrees...they did not disappoint!
And our desserts!! Yummo! For reals, the food is so great and the atmosphere is wonderful. We're already looking for another reason to go back there!!
Happy Anniversary babe!

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Congrats! Isn't it amazing what can happen in 5 years? Collette, you look fabulous!

Unknown said...

You BOTH got desserts?! Wow, you went all out ;) Can you believe 5 years? Time sure flies huh?