Friday, May 15, 2009

Picture Overload!!

My camera seems to be working overtime these days!! With a newborn around, there are many moments to be captured. I fear I had gotten lazy with capturing all of Alexa's moments and am trying to rectify that since Payton came. Anyways, here are some pictures to catch you all up on the happenings over the last 2 1/2 weeks since Payton joined our family.
Daddy's Little Girl - she already has Kevin wrapped around her itty bitty fingers!
I just thought this picture was so cute...look at those cheeks!!
Me and my girls...oh how I love them!
Alexa is so sweet with Payton.
She wants to be everywhere she is.
A tender moment with mommy.
Please...no more pictures!
Last Saturday, we took the girls and my mom for a picnic down by the river. It was a really pretty day and we all enjoyed getting out of the house for a little bit. And what was even better...my mom treated us to Graeter's ice cream afterwards!! Can't go wrong there!!
I just love this little peanut. She has been such a joy to have in our family and I can't imagine life without her!
More evidence of Alexa's love for her baby sister. She was so sweet one day and let Payton have her lovey's for a little while. Sure, she's had a couple moments of jealousy...but overall, she's been so loving and so willing to share. I'm soooo grateful that it's been such an easy adjustment for Alexa!
We've really enjoyed having my mom (aka Gramma Jenny) here to help out. Alexa especially has LOVED having pretty much 100% of Gramma's attention focused on her. They've played and played and played...on top of my mom cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, sewing and helping me out. Thanks mom for giving of your time to help me and my little family!
We love you Gramma Jenny!
I soooo wish this picture wasn't blurry! I think it's so adorable of Alexa. Such pure joy on her face. My fabulous friend, Brinn, made me this nursing cover and showed Alexa that it also works great as a cape. However, she figured out that it also makes a great skirt and got a kick out of me trying to capture a picture.
Anyways, that's about it so far - nothing too exciting...just adjusting to life as a family of four.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I'm glad that Payton is getting just as many pictures taken as Alexa. Sam thinks younger siblings get the shaft when it comes to pictures. But they're both so cute. Alexa is a great big sister!

Brynn said...

What a gorgeous little family! So glad that Alexa and Payton are doing so well together. What fun!

Krista said...

I love all the pictures! You guys look so happy. Good for you!