Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to be the mom to these two beautiful girls. My Heavenly Father has entrusted me to care for them and help them learn and grown in this life and I am so grateful for that opportunity. There was a time in my life when I thought I would not be able to have children and it was a very hard thing for me to accept as I'd always wanted to be a mom! But things worked out very differently than I thought they might and now I cannot imagine my life without these two sweet little ladies. My life is so much more complete and full of love with them in it. And what's even better...I get to share this amazing responsibility with a wonderful man. Thank you Kevin for standing beside me, supporting me, loving me, being the best daddy in the world...and for making my Mother's Day so great. I love you, Alexa and Payton with all my heart.
Happy Mother's Day to me!
And Happy Mother's Day to my own mom, my mother-in-law, my wonderful sisters and sisters-in-law, and all my fabulous mommy friends!

0 comments: