Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can you tell who is who???

Well, I'm pretty sure that I have the ability to clone myself. It's now happened not ONCE...but TWICE!! And to prove it...here are a three sets of photos for you to guess which is Alexa and which is Payton! Good luck and don't peek at the bottom of the post where I'll post the answers!
Set #1: Picture A
Picture B
Set #2: Picture A
Picture B
Set #3: Picture A
Picture B
Answers: Set #1: Picture A - Payton, Picture B - Alexa
Set #2: Picture A - Alexa, Picture B - Payton
Set #3: Picture A - Payton, Picture B - Alexa

7 comments:

Anderson Family said...

It's amazing how much they look alike. I guess there's not much guessing what's she's going to look like now. 2 beautiful girls...Kevin better get the shotgun ready!

Jessie said...

Wow you have twins 2 years apart!! I honestly couldn't tell who was who!

{Amanda G} said...

I guessed two out of three. They do look so much alike! You make 'em cute! Hope you had a good day!

Kade and Emily said...

That is truly amamzing! I hope you label your pictures well!

Krista said...

haha...I could tell...the bracelett gave it away. They are adorable little girls! Lucky mommy!

kelseyp said...

that is crazy!! they are twins and equally adorable!

Heidi said...

WOW!! That's amazing!