Wednesday, February 22, 2012

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

This kid!!!
Our girls never got into cupboards or toilets or toilet paper...I know we got lucky with them, but they just weren't interested in those kinds of things, I guess. However, the tables have turned with our little curious explorer now. He wants to know what is behind EVERY door and what every little thing will do. Thankfully, most of the kitchen cupboards already had child locks on them when we moved into this house, and the ones that didn't are successfully off limits thanks to elastic bands around the knobs...but this one cupboard is the one I let Barrett have free reign on. I let him go to town. I usually have to clean it up 3 or 4 times a day, but he loves it so the extra effort is worth it.
And how can you say no to that smiling face????