Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting ready for baby...

While we were in Canada, my sister, Jenn, gave me some new clothes for the new baby. I brought them home and put them in Alexa's closet (soon to also be Payton's closet as well since they'll be sharing a room) to await the arrival of this little one. Well, the other day, Alexa found said clothes and insisted on wearing them. I tried and tried to convince her that they weren't for her, they were for the new baby...but she just kept saying "lessa try baby's clothes". And she wouldn't take no for an answer. So here she is, modeling Payton's clothes. A little snug...but I have a feeling in not so many years, I'll be putting out many fires about sisters borrowing each other's clothes!!!

1 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I have a feeling that things are going to get interesting when Payton comes. I hope I'm wrong, but Alexa's a little too used to the spotlight. But you can't blame her, she's such a good model, of baby clothes and especially shoes!