Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Update - 6 Months

This pregnancy has flown compared to my pregnancy with Alexa. I guess I have other things to be focused on this time around!! Anyways, things are going well. This past month was a busy one and a sick one for our household. In fact, Alexa seems to have just come down with yet another cold after JUST getting over a nasty one. Gotta love the winter!! I've been feeling pretty good though...gained a little too much over Christmas but hopefully that'll taper off over the next couple months. :-) I'm feeling Payton move ALL the time now. She's a mover and a shaker just like Alexa was, although I think she's sitting a lot lower as I only feel her moving from my belly button down, whereas Alexa was all over the place. I still am hungry 100% of the time and extremely exhausted 100% of the time. I thought I was supposed to get some spurt of energy in the 2nd trimester but no such luck. Oh well. I can't complain too much though, this pregnancy has been pretty easy.
A cute little tidbit...Alexa is very aware of where baby Payton is right now and what her name is. I don't even have to remind her...when I ask her what her baby sister's name is, she immediately says "Taypon". Apparently, she can't quite say Payton and so gets the "p" and "t" mixed up. But I think it's pretty cute...a nickname for this little one perhaps???? I guess we'll see.
24 weeks

6 comments:

Krista said...

How cute! She will be such a good big sister!

Christy said...

you are looking fabulous ! i'm exactly 10 weeks behind you. Ok, so when i thought it, it didn't sound THAT far behind. ( guess it really is ) though i have noticed a little difference in the energy department. hopefully you will too :)

Unknown said...

Well don't you look so cute!

{Amanda G} said...

Just so amazing how differnt these little girls make you feel! I hope that you can catch a break sometime soon before she gets here. You look great!

KyleandAmanda said...

You look so good! Alexa is going to be such a good big sister! She is growing up so fast.

The Mortenson Family said...

ok... you are teeny! jen