Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nesting???

So I'm not sure if I've actually hit a "nesting" stage or not in this pregnancy...I HAVE gotten quite a bit of organizing done the last few days. But last night, I made these burp cloths for Payton. And I think they turned out pretty cute! So I thought I'd show off a little of my domestic side. I actually made some exact ones like these for my sister-in-law who had a little girl in March and liked them so much, I knew I wanted some for Payton too. And her nursery colors are going to be brown and pink so it was perfect!!
Anyways, I've still got quite a bit to do in order to feel "ready" for this baby to come but I'm really not going to stress about it. My mom will be here in 2 1/2 weeks and so anything I don't get done...I'll just put her to work while she's here!!! :-)

2 comments:

cassie said...

those are so cute!!! if you know how to sew you will totally have to teach me!

{Amanda G} said...

They turned out so cute! Thanks for finally sharing them! Hope you have a great Easter!