Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's going great...

All I have to say is that I pretty much have an angel child! Sure, she has her moments and there is definitely drama in our house, which is sure to increase with the addition of another girl...however, in regards to Alexa making the transition to a big girl bed - she had done great!!! It's been two nights and one nap since we took down the crib and we haven't had any issues. She goes to bed and she doesn't get out until she wakes up and calls for mommy. She even stays IN the bed until I go and get her. What a good girl. And what a huge blessing that she took to it so well...I was seriously worried! Good Job Alexa...we're so proud of you and the changes you're making!

4 comments:

The Wilkes said...

I was TOTALLY kidding about the photoshop comment...it is really tough to learn. Sorry you guys are sick also...hope you feel better.

Rachael said...

Wait until Payton arrives ;)

Ortensia Norton said...

HELLLO Colletteeeeeeeee!

It's Ortensia! I have loved reading about your life. What a great time you ahve! Email me at oinorton@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog. It's not near as fun as yours!
lvoe me me me

Laura Jansson said...

That's awesome! Now everything is in order for little Payton to make her appearance! Nice work, Alexa!!!