Monday, April 6, 2009

THANK YOU!!!

I need to send a big thank you to my fabulous friend, Amanda, for helping me with my blog. I have photoshop on my computer, but it's a newer version than I previously had and I just haven't been able to figure out how to do the fun things that can be done. And with this second baby due to arrive in just a few weeks, I really didn't have the energy to learn so Amanda graciously offered to help me out. And it turned out great! I really wanted something that I didn't have to change for a long time and I think she did a wonderful job.
Thanks Amanda, you're the best!

1 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

See if you hadn't said anything, no one would have ever known that you didn't do it. Shame on you. Your secret was safe with me. But I am glad that you like it. Talk to you tomorrow!