Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{Friends}

Karter & Alexa
Karter's sweet mama, Amanda, and I have been friends the entire 5 years we've lived in Louisville. Today we were able to have Karter come play while Amanda had an appointment to go to. We had lots of fun...until Alexa put herself down for a nap at noon while he was still here (but buh-lieve me, she needed it!!!). Thankfully though, little Jonny wanted to play outside so Karter still had someone to play with after lunch.
***
Thanks for coming to share the day with us, Karter!
We're going to miss you, your sweet mama and your adorable baby sister!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I don't comment much, but I do read! :) And I wanted to say that that first picture makes me think that Alexa would look DARLING with a bob cut. (not that she isn't darling already). :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you guys have been there 5 years?? Jack and I were discussing last night how long we thought you had been there, but I guess we were short a year! It'll be hard to leave all your friends, but you will have fun starting a new adventure in Tucson! Too bad I'm not still there:( I still haven't found anyone to go shopping with. :)