Saturday, May 1, 2010

~Graduation Dinner~

It is really hard to believe that dental school is done...D-O-N-E, DONE! To celebrate and to honor our wonderful, hardworking dental students, my beautiful friend, Brinn, and I planned a dinner. We had it last Thursday, the 29th, and it turned out so great. A big THANK YOU to everyone for coming, participating and contributing to our meal and fabulous evening.
****
Here are the hard workers!
And their trusty sidekicks!
(They couldn't have done it without us!!!) :-)
My man!!
Kevin, I am so proud of you and all your hard work. What an accomplishment!
I love you so much and look forward to this next chapter in our life!
And here are a few pics from our evening, enjoying our yummy dinner!
Thank you again to our wonderful friends who we've had the privilege of knowing these past 4 years. We wish you each the best of luck in all your new endeavors and hope to keep in touch!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Congrats!!!! Congrats!!!!